bannière

bannière

Goodies T-Shirts

T-Shirts


Lets begin this section related to official goodies with the T-Shirts produced in the late 80s. For the time being I only own the second and third one listed below.

T-Shirt #1 (UK Trident Design & US Graphitti Designs, 1988).

This first picture (Trident version) courtesy of Nausicaa from Pimpf French comics forum:


I have found this B&W add for this T-Shirt in FA #107:



Note that this add features a caption "Wear or use it as a tea towel... I don't care, just buy it so I can make some money. Pat Mills (on a good day)".


These other pictures from my personal collection show the US Graphitti/Epic version of this model:









I have also found the pencils for this T-shirt on the secret-oranges blog.



T-Shirt #2 (1989, UK Trident Design & US Graphitti Designs).

Trident Design front

Trident Design back

Graphitti Design front (no back illustration)


I have found a B&W add for this T-Shirt in Speakeasy #96:



The pencils of an variant version of this this T-shirt is also displayed on the secret-oranges blog.




T-Shirt #3 (probably 1989 or 1990, Graphitti Designs):





Licensed through Plastichead®, these three T-Shirts were proposed in October 2016:

referenced as 'San Futuro'

referenced as 'logo'

referenced as 'fear and loathing'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire